The NordicTrack C9.5 Elliptical machine is fully customizable with an array of options available to personalize your workout. Ranging from an adjustable stride to a power adjustable incline, this model has it all. You will get a reliable and incredibly smooth stride along with fantastic exercise programs, thanks to the 32 preset workouts. Did we mention that it is also significantly compact?
The C9.5 is a complete home training treadmill, but you can also check out some of the other models and their features offered by NordicTrack.
Nordictrack C 9.5 Elliptical At A Glance:
- Touch Screen Color display: that is 7-inches long and is web-enabled.
- Preset Programs: There are 32 built-in workouts that are categorized according to different requirements like speed, incline training, endurance etc. to burn calories and increase your heart rate.
- The Adjustable Incline: You can have an easy run or challenge yourself with the range of inclines available between 0-20 degrees
- Tablet Holder: Who says working out has to be boring? Entertain yourself with the latest videos on your tablet by attaching it to the treadmill.
- 24 Resistance Levels: As if the built-in workouts are not enough, the multiple resistance levels give more training options.
- OneTouch Controls: User-friendly controls that operate simply with a gentle touch.
- Adjustable Stride: Between 18-20 inches.
- Warranty: A lifetime warranty on the treadmill’s frame, 3 years for the parts and 1 year on labor.
Nordictrack C 9.5 Elliptical In Detail:
The C9.5 by NordicTrack is a front-drive exercise trainer which can support a maximum weight of 350 pounds and has a 25 pounds’ flywheel. The design of this elliptical trainer has an adjustable stride from 18 to 20 inches and the entire unit is very high-quality. There is also a power adjustable incline that ranges between 0-20 degrees.
The pedals are oversized and cushioned. The SoftTouch upperbody grips are ergonomically installed and cushioned strategically for added stability and comfort. The stationary handlebars have dual CardioGrip monitoring sensors that will keep track of your heart rate. Be mindful about the fact that there is no wireless heart rate monitoring functionality.
Moving on to the console, users can select from 32 built-in workout programs, specially designed keeping certain needs in perspective, on a 7 inches’ large color touchscreen display. This feature, combined with OneTouch controls and web functionality, make for an attractive and fun display. You can also connect your iPod to this machine and listen to audio through the 2-inch speakers. Lastly, if you are subscribed to iFit, you can access its features and enjoy unlimited workouts on this trainer.
To make your exercise routine as convenient as possible, there is a water bottle holder and a large Autobreeze fan built-in to the contraption.
The NordicTrack C9.5 is built to help you attain your workout goals, no matter what they are. The many options and workout features, along with built-in workouts make building endurance and burning fat easy, as well as toning and/or weight loss. There are only a couple of cons to this model. However, if you want an extremely accurate read out, you may want to consider whether the lack of a wireless heart rate monitor is going to be an issue for you.