Finding time to go to a gym can be arduous for many of us, especially the ones who are doing double shifts and are under a heavy office load. However, compromising on health is also not a favorable option. Thankfully, with the introduction of the Maxi Climber Vertical Climber, we have an effective and affordable cardio machine.
Details About The Machine
The Maxi Climber Vertical Climber is a compact climbing machine for use at home. It burns more calories than an exercise bike or a treadmill, by combing resistance and cardio exercises. The machine works by making you copy a rock climbing
motion and hence targets the rock climbing muscles as well, which include the muscles in your legs, arms, hips and the core. The body weight is used as resistance, which grows proportionally to the amount of force you are putting in.
• The machine burns up to 500 calories per hour.
• The climber not only improves your cardio but also targets your stamina, endurance and energy level. It is a great all rounded machine for those who are looking to improve their body shape or maintain it.
• The machine is compact (22 x 36 x 79 in) and light in weight (34 lbs.). This allows you to use it easily in your home, even if there is a limited space available, in contrast to using a treadmill which is larger in size. Moreover, the climber is foldable and can be stored after usage.
• The machine can be used by people weighing up to 240 lbs. However, people have claimed that the machine can still be used even if you weigh a few pounds more than the limit.
• The height is adjustable which means people of various heights can use it.
• The machine comes with a timer to track your workout routine.
• The design is ergonomic and built quality is high, making the machine very sturdy and durable.
• The climber comes with a 1 year solid warranty.
• The resistance cannot be varied greatly since the climber makes use of your body weight.
• The position of the workout timer is not ideal and you cannot easily view it while you are working out.
• The climber cannot be used by tall people who live in rooms having low ceilings. This depends from room to room, however, if the ceiling is higher than eight feet you should be good to go.
If you are not in to climbing due to personal preference, you can still enjoy a good cardio workout at home using the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T4400 Treadmill, which is both affordable and easy to keep in a room.
The Maxi Climber Vertical Climber is perfect for any individual who is looking for a workout machine with a small footprint and no compromise on the quality of exercise. It has fared well amongst the users, with most of them appreciating its performance and only a handful of them having any legible complaints.